Wednesday, July 9, 2014

There has been an error while processing the form



There has been an error while processing the form

                        image
I see the error when I try to upload the InfoPath form in the SharePoint 2010 website.

Issue: I got this error message when submitting  InfoPath form via web browser” There has been an error while processing the form

Cause: A dll required for the operation hasn’t registered in the registry. the DLL was “htmlchkr.dll” (Microsoft Markup Analysis Processor)

Solution: Execute the below command to solve the issue.
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\htmlchkr.dll"

  

I hope the above information will help you to resolve the issue, in case of any queries/questions regarding the above mentioned information then please let me know. I would be more than happy to help you as well as resolves your issues, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is Much Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible!!Anil Avula

ShareThis

X