Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Failed to download chart or image



Failed to download chart or image

issue: After create chart and upload to site. I got error "failed to download chart or image"

Cause: In Excel Service, there is a file size limit in the configuration. Large graphs may cause this to fail.  By default  is 1MB, so if a chart is bigger than that, it won't render. 

Solution: To solve the issue, Please take steps as below:

1.   Go to central Administration->Application management->manage service applications->Excel services application->Trusted File Locations.
2.   Edit the Trusted File Location, change Maximum Chart or Image Size to 50 and Maximum Concurrent Queries Per Session to 50.
3.   Go to Global Settings, change Memory Cache Threshold to 95
                                     
 

I hope the above information will help you to resolve the issue, in case of any queries/questions regarding the above mentioned information then please let me know. I would be more than happy to help you as well as resolves your issues, Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I had the same issue with my computer. I wasted my time on it for

    many days but finally I got a solution

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is Much Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible!!Anil Avula

ShareThis

X