Monday, August 25, 2014

The item may be too large or corrupt.You may also verify that you have the latest version of this I Filter



The item may be too large or corrupt.You may also verify that you have the latest version of this I Filter

Issue: SharePoint 2013 crawl error - The item may be too large or corrupt

Solution: Please follow the following steps to resolve the issue. Ensure to change the following registry settings.

 

Key
Default   Value
New   Value
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office   Server\15\Search\Global\GatheringManager\DedicatedFilterProcessMemoryQuota
104857600
209715200
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office   Server\15\Search\Global\GatheringManager\FilterProcessMemoryQuota
104857600
209715200

 


I hope the above information will help you to resolve the issue, in case of any queries/questions regarding the above mentioned information then please let me know. I would be more than happy to help you as well as resolves your issues, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is Much Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible!!Anil Avula

ShareThis

X